Tuesday, March 24, 2020
As work moves into day 2 of our COVID-19 learning plan development a few of the key updates are shared below:
- Grade Level Groups on Facebook Live tomorrow (Wed 3/25)
- PK-2 at 2p, 3-6 at 3p, 7-8 at 4p, 9-12 at 5p
- Food Delivery starts on Wednesday. If you live in town arrive between 11a-1p to pick up the meals.
- Monday, March 30th is the start of the Continuous Learning Plan
- Item pick up starts tomorrow in the buildings. (Link to Sign Up)
- Staff is learning new tech tools, delivery methods, assessment methods, determining what needs to go home, gathering resources and learning how to communicate virtually.
- Current SCTelcom Hot Spots: Click Here for Map
- Block of 111 W. Main in Anthony
- Block of 119 W. Main in Harper
- Harper Ballfield - West 21st Street
Friday, March 20, 2020
Meal service set to start next Wednesday, March 25th. Meals are free and available to any student in the district age 1 to 18. Orders are placed each week using the following order form.
Meal Pick Up or Delivery Time
- 11:00a - 1:00p
- Students need to be present when the meal is picked up.
Pick Up & Delivery of Meals
- Country bus route students and families will have meals delivered to the home.
- Students and families in Anthony or Harper will pick up meals at AES or HES.
Our schools are calmly planning for continuous learning for all students following guidelines set forth by KSDE. We want to ensure that we are equipped to transition to a continuous learning environment, and are responsive to the needs of all families. Thank you in advance for completing this survey!
This confidential survey is for staff to thoughtfully plan for school closures due to COVID-19.
Continual Learning Plan
Continual Learning Plan is the term the Department of Education is using to label the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year.
- Spring Break has been extended for an additional week to allow the district to design a Continual Learning Plan.
- The target date to start the Continual Learning Plan is Monday, March 30th.
- Planning will take place during the week of March 23rd.
Access to Buildings for Personal Items
- Students will be allowed into the buildings starting on Wednesday to gather belongings. Access will take place through a specific scheduled time to keep social distancing recommendations in mind. Sign up for a time to pick up items.